- Geographic Information System (GIS) - Our GIS services include Enterprise GIS Implementation, Land Cover Mapping, Utility Mapping, Tax Parcel Mapping - preparing data for computer assisted mass appraisal systems, Road Network Mapping for street navigation systems, Street Centreline Mapping, Contour Digitization for terrain analysis, Orthophotographs Rectification, Flood Mapping & Simulation, Soil and Land Use for Agriculture, Wetlands, Airport, Highway and Rail Mapping.
Other Services include:-
- Telecom Network Mapping
- Power Distribution Mapping
- Waste Water & Wetlands Mapping
- Gas Pipeline Mapping
- Rail, Road maps
- Centreline Mapping
- Cadastre Design & Implementation
- Municipality GIS
- Implementation of Enterprise Land Administration System
- Training & Capacity Building- We offer professional training in the various areas of GIS, Mapping, Surveying & Surveying equipment handling and usage. Our training covers all aspects of application of GIS e.g. The Application of GIS in Homeland Security , The Application of GIS in disaster prevention & management (see our training schedule for details)
- Geoserver, Openlayers,Leaflet
- Database ( Postgres DB, MySQL, MariaDB)
- Spatial Database (PostGIS)
- Bespoke Software Development - We have a wealth of experience delivering enterprise level solutions for both public and private sector organisations. We pride ourselves on building the trust of our customers through repeated successful delivery of complex projects. Offering services at all stages of the project lifecycle from analysis and requirements gathering, through project initiation, design, development, support, testing, deployment, user training and ongoing reviews we enable your organisation to re-invent itself and get the very best from your IT investment now and in the future.
Some of our bespoke solutions include:
- Electronic Bill Presentment & Payment System
- Education Management System
- Mobile Health Management Solution
- Mobile Property Identification & Enumeration Solution
- Mobile Centralised Crime Records System
- Electronic Central Motor Registry System
- GIS Data Conversion - GIS data capture is a technique in which the information on various map attributes, facilities, assets, and organizational data are digitized and organized on a target GIS system on appropriate layers.
Some uses of our GIS data inlcude:
- Analyzing practical regional / cultural issues, transportation facilitation, hydrographic mapping, vegetation
- Utility Infrastructure Mapping and Analysis (Power, Water, Drainage/Sewer etc)
- Transportation Planning, Navigation, Road maintenance etc
- Land Administration, Taxation, Land Use Planning & Approvals, Development Control etc
- Homeland Security & Policing, Emergency Response Planning, Border Control, Disease Control etc
- Environmental & Geological Analysis, Production of Geological Maps, Weather Maps, Mining and Mineral Exploration Maps etc..
- Topographic Survey - Carrying out a Topo Survey(as its commonly called) requires gathering survey data about the natural and man-made features of the land, as well as its elevations. From this information a three- dimensional map may be prepared. This usually consists of the following:-
1. Establishing horizontal and vertical control that will serve as the framework of the survey
2. Determining enough horizontal location and elevation (usually called side shots) of ground points to provide enough data for plotting when the map is prepared
3. Locating natural and man-made features that may be required by the purpose of the survey
4. Computing distances, angles, and elevations
5. Preparing/Drawing the topographic map
- Outsourcing/Managed Services - Our deep expertise is put to play in the professional handling of outsourced projects. Lowering your overhead isnt the only benefit of outsourcing to us. Please speak with our service delivery officer for free advise on maximizing our managed services offers.